Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gisele Bundchen: H&M Hottie

Gisele Bundchen: H&M Hottie


She’s one of the most sought after supermodels in the world, and H&M landed Gisele Bundchen as their Spring Awakening line’s model.

The Brazilian beauty is featured in vintage-style prints, retro flares and draped jerseys for the upcoming spring/summer 2011 season.

In other news, Gisele recently opened up about her life as a mother now. She told, “It's challenging becoming a mother, but I love it. I didn't sleep the first month - I kept thinking, ‘Is my child breathing?’"

“During the first months I gave up all focus on myself. My son is a year old now, though, so I'm trying to find a balance ... The better I feel, the better mother I'm going to be,” she added.

More pics of  Gisele Bundchen next page!

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...