Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma Watson Taking A Break From College

Emma Watson Taking A Break From College


Emma Watson shared on her website that she’s taking some time off from Brown University due to her upcoming crazy schedule for “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II” and a few other projects she’s lining up.
“As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything. But recently I’ve had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible.
I’ve decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree … it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : ). Hope you are all well! Thank you for all your continuing support. Emma xx.”
I’m sure it was a tough decision for her, as she’s often talked about how much she has loved the college experience, but I’m sure the Harry Potter agenda is going to be INSANE. It’s hectic enough for Emma, Daniel Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint when a new movie is about to be released, but considering the fact that this is the LAST film, I’m sure it’ll be 200x more demanding time-wise. I can’t wait to see her first post-Harry project! She has a part in the upcoming “My Summer With Marilyn” and is signed on for “Perks of Being a Wallflower“, as well.

See many more pictures of Emma Watson after the jump!



bafta 27 

bafta awards press room 130211 

RH_BAFTA_86 

bafta 30 

bafta awards press room 130211



imnotobsessed
Photos by WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...