Your Ad Here

Monday, March 7, 2011

Could You Survive With FIVE?

Imagine That This Is Your Wardrobe
This is the situation:
 You are going on a business trip to Italy where you will be staying for eight days. {This is a little bit of a fantasy of mine. Just go along with me here} You are only are allowed to take FIVE pieces of clothing. Thank goodness this does not include your pj’s, undergarments, and accessories. You want to look fabulous for a variety of affairs. This will be a little bit challenging, since you are used to walking into a closet filled with quite the assortment. Thank goodness your accessories are unlimited, within reason of course. 
This is my challenge.
Let’s see how I made out:


These are the jewels I brought:
These are the scarves I brought:


These are the shoes I brought:
{yes, my luggage was a little bit heavy}
These are my eight looks:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8


As you can see it IS possible to create soooo many looks with just 5 pieces of clothing. We think we need more, when in fact we don’t. We just need the right pieces and the right accessories to pull it all together! I dare you to try this at home!


What I wore:
aqua blouse: Nanette Lepore
winter white sailor pants: Gap
skinny ankle jeans: Talbots (signature fit)
peach herringbone shrunken blazer: Worthington 
pale gray boyfriend cardigan: JCrew
all scarves: Talbots
jewelry: Talbots, Charlotte Russe, TJ Maxx, Target, Silpada, Sarah Skoniecki
shoes: Talbots, Stuart Weitzman, LifeStride, 9.2.5











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...