Your Ad Here

Monday, March 7, 2011

Amanda Seyfried for Elle Magazine

On being told she needed to get Botox: “I was like, Damn you! But we’re in Hollywood. I’m on a huge screen. With these new digital cameras, you can see the peach fuzz on my face.”

On her best on-screen kisses: “I can’t lie. It didn’t suck making out with Channing and Justin.”

On who she would like to be paired up with next: “I’d really love to make out with Michael Fassbender. Put me in a movie with that guy. I’m serious. Wow.”

On falling in love on set: “[It is] one of the easiest things in the world. You’re both open. You’re put in a situation where you have to make out with each other. It’s easy for things to get carried away.”

On her rumored romance with Ryan Phillippe: “Um, yeah. I’ve been ‘seen’ with him.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...