Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Atelier For www.StyleCaster.com .Chic Turban Editorial. :-)

 Here is new, fabulous editorial with two of my hats. Style Caster ( http://www.stylecaster.com/ ) just debuted its latest fashion story featuring model Nataliya Piro, photographed by Joey D'Arco   Both turbans are included in my new Collection "The Secret Lives Of Dolls", but you have met only one of them so far :-) Here is another version in deep chocolate velvet. :-)
This shot is my absolute favorite: so elegant, extraordinarely chic. I loved the way stylists,Emily Finkbinder and Janice Chou combined nudes and light-browns with deep red. Natalia Piro looks amazing, don't you think?:-)
 I have been insanely busy this week, so busy in fact, that thought of skipping my usual Tuesday post all together . But as soon as credits for the editorial were in, I simply could not wait to share it with you. :-)))). Well,girls, it is official - Turban is THE hat to have for Spring-Summer 2011. :-) You can see the rest of the editorial and the article at www.StyleCaster.com . I am wishing you wonderful week. I am ,for once, wishing that Saturday would be here now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...