Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Impossible "Chiara" Hat. What's Your Shoe Story? :-)))

 It is my pleasure introduce you to one of my personal favorite hats by the name of "Chiara". Here you see part of the editorial for my "Secret Lives Of Dolls" Collection where one of the dolls trying on  beautiful shoes while everybody is asleep. :-) "Chiara" is very special to me for two reasons:
 First, because it was inspired by ultra glamorous IT girl named Chiara who lives in Milan and adores shoes just as much as I do. The second reason is the fact that the shoe for the top of the hat was designed by very talented artist Noel of Fanciful Designs. I had to add  a coat of silver shimmer to the color of the shoe and few more spectacular crystals to make the base of the hat and the shoe create one divine motif.
 Ah, this fabulous YSL pumps! I am still afraid to wear them out although my doll, as you can see, wears them without any hesitation whatsoever. She also wears my beautiful Chanel skirt I bought on Rue Cambon in Paris. :-)
 This hat required a lot of mechanical construction and wiring to make sure that the shoe is stable on the base. I have used  beautiful black silk velvet (exported from France) for the base of the hat, probably, the most amazing fabric I have ever held in my hands. It has a little secret - it sparkles at night, almost impossible to take your eyes off.:-)
      It went so well with this delicate crystal necklace by Alessandro Dell'Acqua.
 I have a confession to make: if not for the hats, I would, probably, become a shoe designer. :-) I have a sketch book full of shoe designs I hope to create one day in the future.
 What is your favorite pair of shoes in your closet? :-))) I, myself, would have very difficult time answering this question simply because I am deeply in love with every pair of shoes that I own. Right now I adore my new Nina Ricci pumps, but I know I will change my mind first thing Friday morning.
 I am wishing everybody beautiful weekend. Hard to believe that January is almost over.:-)
P.S. "Chiara" hat now lives happily ever after with the beautiful girl named Chiara in Milan, Italy. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...