Your Ad Here

Friday, December 31, 2010

Santa, Baby! :-) Christmas At My House.

 I hope all of you had the most beautiful Christmas this year. :-) Mine was somewhat full of unexpected occurrences, but I spent Christmas Day at home with my family sharing happy moments and celebrating this beautiful day :-) I thought I would post some pix of my Christmas home and my favorite gifts too.:-)
 This caricature of Ray and I makes me smile endlessly. It was made by a very talented artist by the name Garrett.I love my cleavage in this picture.:-)))
 I am always looking forward to opening my gifts first thing in the morning. In this regard I am probably still 5 and can't help it.:-)
I fell in love with my new pair of Nina Rici gray suede platform pumps. They are absolutely gorgeous!:-) Ray knows me all too well!:-)
And my beautiful snow white Givenchy blouse. :-)
 I immediately had to put my new Nina Ricci shoes in my "favorite shoes" shoe case. I think they are a work of art!
   I know that Santa is reading this and I just want to say Thank you, Ray, for being so fantastic and going into the whole other scary Nina Ricci shopping adventure. I will be looking forward to Spring to wear this beauties.
 This year Anastasia and I decided to decorated house in blues and gold. Both of us miss Russia and we wanted to bring just a little bit of Russian winter into the house. :-)
 One of our favorite traditions is to open Christmas crackers. They are a lot of fun and each one of them has a tiny surprise inside.
 Anastasia and I usually take turns and make wishes with each opened cracker. :-)
 I do have a lot of art work from the House of Dior. This particular collection of the images always inspires me so much!
 Do you remember my poor Miss Lanvin? Well, I got the new one and it now lives on the shelf with all my Vogues .
 We also love to play vinyl discs. :-) We found this vintage Victrola in one of the tiny vintage stores in New York and brought it home with us. :-)
 This is Midnight and he loves to sleep under the Christmas tree. :-) We have 5 cats living with us all rescued and previously abandoned or abused animals. Each one of them is so precious!Each has its own character. Midnight here, for example, loves Mexican burritos!:-)
 Little Mo enjoyed a lot of snow! We literally could not keep him in the house!He spent his Christmas laying outside in the snow and chasing snowflakes!
With new 2011 almost here I want to wish everybody beautiful and very Happy New Year! Let it be one of the happiest years of your life!:-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...