Your Ad Here

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas !

 Yesterday I caught myself thinking that I never worry about the size of my Christmas tree any more simply because I know that for my daughter it is still 30ft. tall :-)  Christmas is almost here and I want to wish all of you , my beautiful, kind friends, peace and prosperity, charity in the heart, love, generosity of spirit, health and hope.:-)
 "We hear the beating of wings over Bethlehem and a light that is not of the sun or of the stars shines in the midnight sky. Let the beauty of the story take away all narrowness, all thought of formal creeds. Let it be remembered as a story that has happened again and again, to men of many different races, that has been expressed through many religions, that has been called by many different names. Time and space and language lay no limitations upon human brotherhood." ~New York Times, 25 December 1937, quoted in Quotations for Special Occasions by Maud van Buren, 1938, published by The H.W. Wilson Company, New York 
                                     
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :-)        
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...