Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back to classes!

Sorry for the absence, I have been incredibly busy. Had some new (Amazing!) projects pop up and took a detour to Indiana. That's why there are two weeks missing below.

Started a new round of classes (this time all figurative) at the Animation Guild. Here are the results from Mark McDonnell's Gesture drawing class. I LOVE IT!!! If my memory serves me right these are 2min, 3min, 5min, and possibly 7s(?) We focus on super short poses which makes it really challenging and really fun. Some of the more elaborate ones are poses I really enjoyed and had to take further :]

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 5:

Whew, one update down. A lot more work to scan/photograph, so more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...