Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 21, 2010

how i accessorized my plain white dress today.

i wore this white vince dress today (umm, i actually still do), which looks good enough by itself, but i looooove accessories. let me show you those i have on today :)


this is an amazing (coach) purse, really. it's a sidebag and i lovelovelove it - not big enough for all my crap though. anyways, credit card, cash, phone and makeup fit in.




the thong sandals are from BCBG MaxAzria - nude leather straps and a gold chain on the top. comfy and gorgeous, my new favorite.





and finally i have a long necklace on with this medal on it - i got it from my grandma like ages ago and it's still my favorite, i love how it's so delicate and simple, still looks sophisticated enough. 

so these are my accessories today. i tried to find a photo of the dress i wear online as well, but i couldn't find it. it's from saks fifth avenue by the way. my favorite dress - loose on the top and tight on my thighs, so amazing and hottt.

later. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...