Your Ad Here

Monday, July 5, 2010

Land of the Dove

Jim:

I start my morning off today reading tweets from my fellow Blue Birds and I notice Mr. Richard Arrowsmith ponder Colombia.

I go and start my day, you know figuring out to pay the bills etc..., when I am on a city bus and I notice a huge banner on a hotel. I swear I see a 42 and the words BIGGEST STARS. So I can not resist and I jump off at the next stop, foregoing my bus fare for this monster 42 sync.

As I approach the banner on the RAdisson hotel I see the 42 is actually a 43. But from my angle before it sure looked like a 42.


#43 is Darren Helm of the Detroit Red Wings. I also notice #19 John Toews on the poster. He is a Winnipeg boy who also is Captain of the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks.


The event the banner is advertising for is THE SUPERSTAR SUMMER SHOWDOWN. This is a hockey game to raise funds for CANCER research. More sync POinting going on to the Keystone Gate of Cancer and Dog Days of Summer we are now in.

SUMMER SHOWDOWN. This is a hockey game to raise funds for CANCER research. More sync POinting going on to the Keystone Gate of Cancer and Dog Days of Summer we are now in.

I continue on and go visit Frank Albo about his visit with the Royal Entourage. Everyone is aligning splendidly it seems.

On my way back home, tweeting away, I notice a 45" Vinyl record in front of my house.


The record is CHICAGO and the song is (I'VE BEEN) SEARCHIN' FOR SO LONG. The song is 4.19 sec. long.

Here are the lyrics...

As my life goes on I believe
Somehow something's changed
Something deep inside
Ooh a part of me

There's a strange new light in my eyes
Things I've never known
Changin' my life
Changin' me

I've been searchin'
So long
To find an answer
Now I know my life has meaning
Ow oh

Now I see myself as I am
Feeling very free
Life is everything
Ooh it's meant to be
When my tears have come to an end
I will understand
What I left behind
Part of me

I've been searching
So long
To find and answer
Now I know my life has meaning
Woah woah

Searching
Don't you know I'm hell yeah
For an answer
To the question
Oh yeah
For our minds
Baby
Baby it's true
It's only natural
It's only natural baby, yeah
Good things
In life
Take a long time
yeah yeah

Kind of perfect lyrics for NOW. I like how the song is 4.19, as if to say that at 4.20 we are to sit in silence and truly feel the totality of the song we have just heard.


The album this song comes from is called CHICAGO VII. Chicago G. The cover is a cross. The G- Cross. The Galactic Cross.

Chicago comes up much lately in the our sync web. The movie Chicago stars Richard Gere who visited Manitoba's Centre Temple as he shot scenes there for the movie Shall We Dance (a movie that actually takes place in Chicago). He also stars beside HeyZeus star JC Reilly in Chicago.

The record is produced by COLUMBIA RECORDS.


Columbia is a word derived from the Latin word that means DOVE. The country COLUMBIA means the LAND OF THE DOVE.

The DOVE is symbolic of the descent of God onto Jesus.


The Dove has Landed.


db: so. I think I've been having a Tom Cruise Moment. . .

-I've been racing ever since I spent those three days in Winnipeg. Waking UP in Winnipeg is something, and I'm still unsure about how to process this event, this Ti♋er.

Today at work I was a blur of mental flip-flops right up until I ended up with four kids as I was leaving. We had to do something, but the town was shut down down due to the Fourth Of July--(All last night as my wife's family was lighting ablaze both the world and lots of money, I struggled with an explanation to the younger ones as to why we blow shit up on the fourth. . .)

But nonetheless, because yesterday, the 4th, was a Sunday, many people got today day off, and I, with four kids the day after the 4th (syncing on the number 14) needing something to do, decided to head to our deserted local galactic center (after a quick moment near the river with sticks and rocks. . . )









This was what I needed. Connecting w/ The Center. The 208 has none of the detail like that of The Ledge. Nary a mason encoded any secrets into my heart temple. Beautiful, plain, elegant. I did notice something this trip through, that a portal to the city is flanked by the only statues in the building. A Man, and A Woman:






The woman is Nike, (a replica naturally)
and the man is George Washington.

when one passes through this portal these statues form,
an individual can look down
upon
a
replica
of
The Liberty Bell

-of course I rang it today. nice sound.

. . . just beyond this is a new statue. It showed up last year as the Capitol Building was being renovated (which is a story I may tell one day, of fathers and broken hearts):







With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.
~Lincoln: Second Inaugural Address

Finding these words today on a subdued fourth of July holiday was exactly what my Tom Cruise Moment needed. It was the dove of grace descending upon me. Hopefully I can re-center myself again before I begin launching myself off Oprah's couch. I just needed to find a Healing Center & Liberty. . .


D.C. (District of Columbia)
Columba |kəˈləmbə| Astronomy
a small and faint southern constellation (the Dove), near Canis Major. It is sometimes said to represent the dove that Noah sent out from the Ark.
"In Christian Iconography, a dove also symbolizes the Holy Spirit, in reference to Matthew 3:16 and Luke 3:22 where the Holy Spirit appeared as a dove at the Baptism of Jesus."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...