Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 25, 2010

i'm the big sister of the most amazing creature in the world.

okay so i was out with my best friend in the afternoon. as we sat in starbucks, my phone rang. my dad called. he told me my baby sister born. and i ran right to the hospital, where there was the most wonderful little thing i've ever seen - in my dad's hands. and she was my little sister.
it feels weird to have a sibling and to be a big sister. and i'm kind of a mess at the moment, too much emotions and stuff...and i really can not concentrate on blogging right now. 
i'm really going to post something real tomorrow. pinkie promise. 
later. xo

P.S.: i feel really bad about not posting anything interesting. i'm so sorry. not that there are so many of you, readers, out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...