Your Ad Here

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Young Victoria - interview with scriptwriter Julian Fellowes

I love the passion that Julian Fellowes has for British history and for Queen Victoria especially. Given that his wife is the former Lady-in-Waiting to Princess Michael of Kent, he had the luxury of access to royal documents in writing the screenplay for this royal biopic.

For those who wonder how true the film was to Victorian history, I like how Fellowes addresses some of those points in this interview. I had previously linked to a similar interview with him but it was removed from Youtube.

I wonder if anyone has not seen this film yet...and if not, what are ya waiting for?? :)
(Yes, I adore this film so pardon my obsessing over it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...