Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 15, 2010

27th World Wide SketchCrawl

Oh my goodness, the weather today was terrifying, barely anyone survived the ruthless trip...
Okay, okay so there were no Actual casualties in the line of duty. These were just some Awesome trees I saw at a park next to the pier. After a week of beautiful sunny days, SketchCrawl turned to overcast and very cold wind. And my goodness was it Cold! It was really challenging for me to draw, when it gets too cold out my hands start to lock up and ache really bad. But I fought through for a good couple hours.

So anyway, without further gilding the Lilly here's my sketches from today

It was a fun day despite the weather, got to catch up with friends and draw, what more can a girl ask for. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...