Your Ad Here

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sketchbook Updates

Doodles from "How to Train Your Dragon" Panel at Gallery Nucleus, most of the top images were of the speakers during the presentation. Then instead of waiting in line I drew everyone else in line
Barnes & Noble, hung out there briefly before watching "Green Zone"

Walgreen's, apparently gets pretty crowded around 4pm so if you have the ability to fill prescriptions earlier, I would advise doing so. Again instead of waiting in a huge line I drew people. But they just kept coming so I eventually had to wait in line, hence the back shots of people.
Sketch Club + Chipotle, showed up a little late to Sketch Club so I decided not to eat, then once everyone was done for the day I soldiered off and went to Chipotle and drew people in line.
... Wow ... i drew a lot of people in lines lol ... Welcome to LA! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...