Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 22, 2010

making contact. . .

stardate: 422
Today is a special day. Another special day--I hope you realize that everyday you are alive is special? Don't waste this gift, it is heaven you know. . . .


Yes, with the Earth Day Flag I am alluding the fact that today is Earth Day. But not only that--for synchros anyway--it is also Heart Day (in this Diamond moon). Isn't it totally fitting that the anniversary of The Whole should take place on Heart Day? I mean come on, who's making this stuff up?

I've decided to honor the anniversary of The Sync Whole by looking back and sharing my "first contact" with sync--that is my initial correspondence with Jake Kotze, coiner of the term, "synchromysticism" and founder of the group blog, The Sync Whole. I do truly consider him to be the heart of sync.


stardate: 8.17.2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Doug wrote:
Hey Jake,
I want to thank you for your great work. My discovery of you happened as I was moving from the fear based world of "crazy town" (the world of conspiracy), to one of a more "spiritual" journey or quest. My conclusion following that exit was that, a) there is a god and he is an absolute fucker, b) there is a conspiratorial group that runs everything, but must have god-like powers, c) we are doing this to ourselves.

Why was 911 so symbolic? So we could get the message? Maybe. I don't know.

Anyway, my path and your path are quite similar. And I think our chronologies are concurrent. We've been to similar places about the same time I think. I'm ten years older than you and have kids so I don't have as much time to invest in this pursuit however. I caught the kubrick/20001/hotel wink too. I geeked out on the Hotel for a long time. My path is more literary though. The truth is same its just that our sources differ. I get much of my truth from fiction-much literary fiction. Mass popular culture is a perfect place to decode the language of the collective unconscious. Great work!

New York is the key place. One sees this in so much media. It is the garden. I've been spending a lot of time in the garden metaphorically lately. The snake is good, bad or do those words even make sense. The apple is in the garden. The garden is the apple and the world eats from it every year in its fall.

Anyway, have you thought about Dubai? I've thought on this a bit, that perhaps it is the new world center. That New York's time is up. And that makes me nervous because there is an apocalyptic wind in the air lately. I can't help but feel that we have another big American event that is to happen. I applied for a job in Austria and was hopeful to be out of the country this year. I'm not as concerned now, but I'm still not convinced that something BIG is yet to come. Something shocking.
Dubai may supercede NY.

The themes I've been detecting are ones of alien invasion. Boston. collapse. over cooling. Genesis/Revelation. Your 8: August, Octavian.

One thought. One major source on my path has been Joseph Campbell. One thing to consider regarding the new consciousness is that it may have a flavor that you are missing. I'm thinking that the coming cosmic consciousness is goddess consciousness. One of the big things ending is the patriarchy. That is the new world order. Who is arising from Neo's crown chakra? The goddess. She of a 1000 names.

Take care,
Doug in Idaho

-I need to talk about statehouses sometime. They are renovating ours and I can't help but think that it is symbolic, that perhaps the religion of our age is Politics. Sarah Vowell points to this. She went from Catholicism to an acute obsession with The Godfather in college to her current obsession with US political history, basically our mythology. It showed me when I leaned this, that they are all the same.
Oh that is actually my favorite wink.

Marlon Brando was the Godfather and then later he played Superman's father. He is literally the God's father--the father of our Jesus, Superman(America's jesus who is actually a Canadian Jew!) who naturally has his opposite in Batman making that still from I am legend all the more interesting. Is Will Smith the union of opposites? Is he the superman and the batman together. I need to see Hancock, and what does it mean that his name is the same as the founding father's whose name is the most prominent on the declaration of Independence?

enough!
And how did Jake respond to this barrage of crazy from Idaho? (Let's give him that last word, on this day, the anniversary of his wonderful creation):

On Aug 17, 2008, at 3:06 PM, Seal Lion wrote:

Thanks for all that kindness and energy you put in that.

I have no idea what the future holds but I trust the universe and Being, fully.

Even if that means some kind of disaster.
I mean, I personally see no need for such beeswax, plus all the themes that point that way can be interpreted as spiritual rebirth for the planet.
But my mind is not The Mind and it will do what it will. We shall see.

I feel the work is all about the goddess, in many ways, but I don't see the overall flavor of Being as needing a sex. Male or female dominance feels old hat. Perfect balance perhaps?

Great stuff

Be well

jake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...