Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Assorted Thoughts

First, I wanted to mention that the lovely Nikki at Are You there Youth? It's Me, Nikki was awesome enough to post my BSC fanfic on her blog. My first ever fanfic! It involves Shadow Lake, Jessi, and a very, VERY special guest star.

Second, I wrote another, longer post which will follow this one, either tonight or tomorrow morning.

And third, awards! A bunch of you gave me the beautiful blogger award, but I already posted it.. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for giving it to me, though. I did get another award that I wanted to spread on.

[bookaward.jpg]

A blog award from Lauren, at I was a teenage book geek. Thanks so much. I love you!

List ten things that make you happy. Try to do at least one of them today.

1. Chocolate chip cookies. Especially crunch ones.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/chocolate_chip-cookies.jpg

2. Watching clips of Ronnie Spector perform.



3. YA lit!

4. Wearing a buttload of eyeliner.

5. Obsessing over Full House.

6. Quoting and singing from Bye Bye Birdie. And this clip of Mr. Nolan Gerard Funk! (Now someone release the cas



7. Going to the gym.

8. Dog snuggies. I know, the party line is that snuggies are stupid and that snuggies for dogs are even stupider but every time I see this little dog, my uterus skips a beat.

http://me414.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/dog-snuggie.jpg

9. Movies, TV specials, and books set in the Edwardian era. Edwardian Manor House (reality show), Gosford Park, and so forth.

10. Reading about real life murder and sex crime cases. (I'm a sick sad baby.)

Tag ten bloggers who brighten your day:

I Want Your Sass
Nostomanic
Mode a la Pie

Literary Crap
Worst of the Worst Fanfic
The Dream Machine
BSC Chronologically
Tumor Attitude
YA Revisited
ABC Not-Just-For-Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...