Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a Home! + Update on Updates


I'm in the process of checking things off my to-do-list. I am now moved into my new apartment and have access to my magnificent computer and a scanner. The only issue to be remedied now is to get a bed. My boyfriend and I are currently sleeping on a single air mattress.
And as you may have noticed I finally got all those drawing session scanned.



Here's a quick easy reference for all the new stuff
Updates Chronologically listed:

Nov 02 - Drawing Club: Byzantine Warrior
Nov 14 - Dr. Sketchy @ Gallery Nucleus
Nov 15 - Drawing Club: Princess 3hr
Nov 18 - LA Zoo
Nov 19 - Drawing Club: Annie Oakley
Dec 02 - Sketch Book Society (S.B.S.): Cecilia Fairchild
Dec 03 - Drawing Club: Cruella de Vil
Dec 09 - LA Zoo
Dec 09 - Nucleus' S.B.S.: Jennifer Fabos
Dec 10 - Drawing Club: Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...