Your Ad Here

Monday, November 30, 2009

Maia



Vulcan and Maia (The Mother of Hermes)



Maya cuisine



James:
Untitled-4 copy

as in bricks you can see the packing of those kernals produces hexagons. I did some work in the past on an infinite field array of hexagons that I called a hexametric field. Sounds like a curse. One of the things I found was a copy of the feild inside itself. I'm putting this up because I think of Maia as a hexametric feild.
Jim:

I have always found it interesting that the Spirit of the Mountain/Forest in the Amazon is known as MAYAntu. This would be a Quechua word.

This spirit's name makes up half of the name Mayantuyacu. Juan Flores' Peruvian healing centre.

Yacu means the spirit of the water, which is a snake. So at Mayantuyacu, both the spirit of the water and of the forest work together.

I wonder what the relationship is between plants and Maya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...