Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Question of the Day: What are your favorite books about film?


My brother (who just wrote a really good write-up on Kubrick's Lolita) is leaving for vacation in a couple of weeks and needs some ideas for reading material. Out of my collection I recommended the authoritative Bergman text The Magic Lantern and Truffaut's The Films In My Life. So...I leave it up to you dear readers. What are some of your favorite books about film? I don't think my brother has a preference, so it could be film criticism; or a book about a certain film or filmmaker...just leave your recommendations in the comments section.

I'm at a work meeting most of the day so I will leave it up to Troy to respond in the comments section. I look forward to your answers. Some of my favorites are after the jump...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...