Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

About My First Collection "Je Ne Regrette Rien"








On the pictures from top to bottom 1. Hat "La Parisienne". 2. Model wearing "Russian Winter" 3. "Russian Winter". All photographed by Zorz Studios. December 2008).

There is no secret at all :-) : "Jen Ne Regrette Rien" ("No Regrets) was inspired by the memories of my past. Every treasured experience that has changed my life in any way became a beautiful hat. Remembrances, romance, unexpected love, a fabulous cup of hot chocolate in the middle of London , a black and white photograph in my family album found its reflection in one of my hats. In this sense "Je Ne Regrette Rien" is very biographical. It took almost 6 month of production to create 19 spectacular hats. All entirely hand crafted (no sewing machines used) to the highest standard of millinery art. One of my greatest achievements so far.
Labels: atelier, couture hat, millinery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...