Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Tai Chi Moment in Rajang Esplanade!

It was early in the morning in Sibu and my friends and I decided to walk to the Central Market to do some shopping before going back to Miri.

The Esplanade was magnificent in the cool morning breeze and three men were already at the end of their morning Tai Chi exercise. How graceful they looked!!

As we approached a group of ladies who had already finished their Tai Chi I caught sight of a fair complexioned and tall lady exuding charm and dignified grace . She turned around and that sudden moment made me feel that Sibu is just too small....In a town of 250000 people I could meet up with my father's seventh sister! Without appointment. It was a magical and wonderful moment of reunion.

This is what we call "heaven's arrangement". It can perhaps only happen in Sibu when you strongly feel for your relatives and wishing hard to meet up with them. I had already spent 4 nights in Kapit travelling into the ULU. Six degrees of separation?



And this was that photographic moment too...when she turned she recognized the photographer! The eldest daughter of eldest brother. Family ties. Tears in the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...