Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Asian Audrey Hepburn

The Asian Audrey Hepburn

Isn't this a lovely picture of Zhang Zi Yi? She really is very, very pretty - truly worth being called "Asia's Audrey Hepburn". Although, I never really imagined that Zhang would become this beautiful. I mean, I was able to watch A Road Home, one of her first movies and I know it's her, but there isn't anything spectacular about her then.

I liked most of the films Zhang Zi Yi starred in, like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and House of Flying Daggers. In 2005, she played the part of Sayuri in the movie adaptation of Memoirs of a Geisha. Personally, I wanted a Japanese actress to play this part, since it is about Japan's culture and all, but she did give justice to the character she portrayed. Zhang's dancing skills really surface in these movies, and I remain in awe whenever I watch her doing martial arts or dance routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...