Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beauty Bomb: Neutrogena Advanced Solutions

Hey Fashion Bombers!
Vuitton here with a beauty product alert for everyone!
The only thing worse than getting a pimple are the spots left behind afterwards. So while scouring the net for something to use, I came upon this product...
...Neutrogena's Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel. I read reviews, and just about everyone seemed to have great things to say about it. I got it, and despite it being over-the-counter, it actually works! But the key is to be consistent. Use as directed, and you'll see improvements.... I saw results within a week! It's about $25 at drugstore.com, and about $20 in Zeller's for my Canadians. For reviews on this product, click here.
Keep it fab!
-Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...