Your Ad Here

Monday, December 15, 2008

Kanye West to Intern at Louis Vuitton in London

I'm sure you've all heard the buzz about Kanye West wanting to intern at a fashion house, and now it seems Mr. West has found a professional home...
According to UK's Mirror, Yeezie is moving to London in early spring to train at Louis Vuitton's luxury goods HQ store on Bond Street. In the article Kanye says, "I'm going to go and take an internship and just do something that's like completely normal, and just rap on the weekends or something."
So let's see. First celebrities bogart magazine covers away from supermodels, then sidle into all the acting roles formally earmarked for trained actors...now they're taking fashion internships away from the the most poorly compensated population, style and fashion enthusiasts. What more can I say than, "Boooooo!"
Snaps to Kanye for expanding his horizons, but I can't help but think: You've already got your career. Why not leave the entry level internships to people who I dunno...need a job or experience? And are actually 'normal'? Am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...