Your Ad Here

Monday, November 24, 2008

Real Style: Paris Bercy

Hey!
So as you know, last week I went to the Kanye West/Roots concert at Paris' Bercy stadium:
I hoped the city's finest would come out for the event, so I hung around outside the venue beforehand to see if I could find some Real Style.
These ladies were cool enough to pose:
They were concert ready in comfy sneakers, skinny jeans, and sweaters. I also didn't mind the New York Yankees hat mixed in with the updated berets.
These young men struck me with their b-boy stance...
The young man on the left has a bold hairstyle, and homie on the right keeps it cool with a pair of headphones.
And I loved diva on the right's colorful earrings...
....and appreciated her friend's laid back Chucks Taylors!
I also went backstage and captured a bit of Real Style:

Bisous!
*Listen to Melanie's tunes at www.myspace.com/melaniefiona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...