Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NYScene: DL 1961 Jeans Preview, TresEmmé at Robert Verdi's

Hey guys,
So, the day after Election Day dawned bright and beautiful. Our new Prez-elect wasted no time getting to work, and neither did the Fashion Bomb! It was a busy day for NYC events.
First stop was the showroom for a new jean brand called DL 1961, which are my latest obsession:
Containing a material called XFIT Lycra, these jeans have 360 degree movement (which means they maintain their shape and don't sag).
The denim was super-soft, like a second-skin, and there was no awkward adjusting of hips and legs ( if you're a curvy girl you know exactly what I mean!!!). I covet!
After DL 1961, I headed over to Robert Verdi's Lounge:Where he hosted TresEmmé's launch of its new StyleSeeker site. I got the chance to do a few things, including get my 'do freshened up:And chat with the fabulous Monsieur Verdi himself (I'm grinning super-hard here!). He sends bisous to Claire:So it was a great fashion day: discovering a dope new brand, a little pampering, and Robert Verdi. What else could a girl want...oh--yes! For you to check out StyleSeeker! It's a great new community site centered on all things style: hair, fashion, entertainment, and events, included. Stop by and tell 'em the FB sent ya!
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...