Your Ad Here

Monday, October 13, 2008

Real Style: Florida

Hey!
So it's my last week here in the states! I have sooo much to take care of...and it doesn't help that my clothes don't easily fit into four suitcases! While I try to edit everything down, Christina of the blog Purple Glamour wrote me the following:
"I am a recent college grad, relocating to the NY Metro area in the near future from Tampa, FL to pursue a career in fashion journalism. I have always been known as the fashionista among my friends because I am not afraid to take chances and I love to dress up for any occasion...
....I have enclosed a recent photo of me at a dinner party. Do you think I have "Real Style?"
Of course! I'm loving those shoes.
What do you guys think?
Smootches!
PS Check out Christina's blog at www.purple-glamour.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...