Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a Weekend!

It is hard to know where to start I am still really trying to process the greatness and intensely of the weekend. Leila Chan as always has such a wonderful way with words and summed it up quite nicely here.
sketchers
I have so much more to add but am finding it hard to put into words! The people, the action, the happenings, the connections that were made are really all just starting to sink in.
hooper
It is an unexplainable feeling to have dreams and thoughts manifest so succinctly. There were many dreams becoming reality for a lot of us this weekend.
flash
As always I have so many people to extend unspeakable amounts of gratitude to...
Masao the man always cool, calm and overwhelmingly supportive. My ladies my beautiful ladies you know I love you and you never fail to surprise me, scare me and fill me with pure joy. New friends I need to sincerely thank all of the wonderful people who approached me this weekend both at Velours and in Yoyogi park at the Hoop Matsuri, for me hooping is all about togetherness and while I am often in my own little hoopy world I am very grateful to anyone who is free spirited enough to want to be a part of the spin so thank you to all of the gorgeous new friends who I met this weekend looking forward to sharing lots of greatness. My fabulously funky friends without a doubt I have the most amazing circle of open minded, fun loving, interesting friends I don't think there is much else a girl can ask for in life. I truly hope I offer you as much love and support as you give to me, it is an overwhelming task because the power you give to me it so very great! Thank you!

If this weekend was just the warm up to Summer then we are in for one insanely hot Summer session! Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...