Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I was Really Looking For

This is what I was really looking for when I stumbled upon Danny!

Thanks to Martine I rediscovered MylesinLondon and his outstanding captures of Tokyo.
Yes, this city really does move that fast, no camera tricks there! ;)
Here is a brighter yet more serene view of the gorgeous city we live in. This is the first of Myles' videos that I spotted on MySpace a while back!

I used to think of Tokyo as so unique and very foreign for so many years yet watching these it seems so familiar and usual. Which it not necessarily a bad thing. I just wonder is it time to move on or is the feeling a sense of being at home? Lucky for me I am heading back to my real home of Australia in a few weeks time for a big reminder and soak up of the GOOD LIFE! Ah I cannot wait! I love Tokyo but it is far from a cozy, comforting, relaxing home. Lucky for me, right now I am not looking for anything too cozy. When I am I know where my real home is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...