Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Winter Bliss

This winter in Tokyo has been particularly stunning. Tokyo is known for it's crisp winters with brilliant blue skies, but the warmth of the glowing sun this year is such a treasure. Each morning we wake up with the sun beaming in through our bedroom window, look at the sun, look at each other and usually blurt out something like, "Another gorgeous day!" Great start to the day really!

The sun and warmth has meant lots of hooping in the park. Which I am filled with happiness about.

Masao has a new (huge, heavy and super powered looking) lens for his camera and I have got some new hoop moves. We put them together yesterday, Masao got to practice his action shots and I got to practice my actions. A perfect team!

jam

bump

shimmy

middle

Lots more of Masao's pics at my sushi zume flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...