Your Ad Here

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I am 31!


Uh huh, I popped out on this day 31 years ago. To celebrate this monumental gala I am doing absolutely nothing but wallow in unrestrained relaxation and contentment that I have come so far in such fine form (hear the sounds of my own trumpets a tootin'!)
Naturally I would not be half the woman that I am now if it weren't for my outstandingly supportive mama, sister, nan and gran. Thank you for loving me the way you do, it gives me shivers. Thank you, I love you!
Every moment of everyday I can truly be me because of the love and support I am constantly surrounded by from the boy I love with all of my heart, soul and omph. It is the most earth-shattering feeling to have someone who is totally on your side all of the time. I love you the most forever!
My life is spilling over with an abundance of rockin' individuals. Huggable friends, inspirational friends, supportive, enlightening, enchanting, nurturing, dynamic, stimulating, eloquent and propelling friends. Friends that have shaped me in the past and friends that continue to share their pure force with me. Thank you!
Huge hugs to everyone for the beautiful wishes and the sweet presents!
Everyone deserves treats on their birthday so last night I made a scrumptious recipe from the priceless book Ani's Raw Food Kitchen, Donut Holes.



ps Finding dates in Tokyo is like finding a pot o gold at the end of the rainbow. Any suggestions so very welcome!
UPDATE: I mean these kind of dates, not these kind of dates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...