Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Something like a Phenomenon


(I have no idea where this photo came from but I kept it for obvious reasons! We all have different goals for 2008...)

I am sitting here after a gloriously long bath, an action packed term and an eventful year staring at my exquisitely pristine new schedule book and collection of neon pens thinking about all number of things. Top of the list is 2008. What an earth shaking, core quaking, tummy rumbling thought. For all the right reasons 2008 is about to shape me like no other year in this lifetime has done. 2008 holds the coming together of years of thoughtful concoction, planning, idea sprouting. 2008 offers no limits to fulfilling each part of the full potential. I cannot even begin to explain how intensely life altering 2008 is going to be.

2007, while far from over for me, has been filled with newness, greatness, sacrifice, decisions, sleeplessness and hard work. All of which has twisted and turned itself into the most miraculous creations, connections and a very real and clear path. This will be so exciting to watch unfold.

One of my most wonderful connections, Gala put me in touch with this site today. One of the cutest things about the coming of any new year is the positive and powerful predictions made by so many around the globe.

Here is what Astrostyle had to predict for me. How wonderful that I already know it is all 100% spot on!

In 2007, Jupiter was Jupiter is in your twelfth house of endings, sacrifice and surrender. It was a sleepy year that could have felt sluggish or demanding. You need a break!

Well, get ready. With Jupiter in Capricorn, you're entering a brand-new 12-year cycle. Get ready for a major life reinvention and a fresh new chapter. It will be like night and day for you, Capricorn. Here's where to set your goals in 2008:

* Put yourself out there full blast
* Go for that impossible dream, risks be damned
* Get a radical, edgy makeover
* Trade the corporate pinstripes for something colorful, plunging and sexy
* Move, relocate, take a new job
* Hire a publicist
* Work in a creative field
* Book more "me" time and leave the martyr stuff to somebody else
* Vow to speak your mind

What have you got planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...