Your Ad Here

Monday, November 12, 2007

Grateful

Although in reality I have all the time in the world, I am allowing myself only 5 minutes, in this hectic and crazy schedule that I have chosen to set free something that has been welling inside of me.

I got a call from a very special lady last night who helped me to remember that I have been so locked up in my own happenings (TOKYOMADE, Design Festa, new projects, school) lately that I have not come up for air once to appreciate some of the alternative greatness that is around me.

I choose my thoughts and I choose what I attract and create in my life. Starting today, it is my intention to make more time for the people that have helped me become who I am today. It is my continuous goal to give myself more time for hooping, dancing and all of the wonderfully relaxing times that bring strength to my body and mind!

I am truly grateful for the strength of my gorgeous friends who surround me and support me. Their understanding and abundance of love surrounds me even though we are far apart.

I love to talk with my mum and hear of her growing strength. I enjoy hearing of my sister's worldly adventures. I love them both more than they know for everything that they have given to me, the numerous ways they have helped me become me.

I appreciate every opportunity that Masao and I have to follow our shared visions and dreams. I am truly grateful for the energy and fullness that we bring to each other's lives.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...