Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vinegar Feet

An oldie but a goodie, I put in on the TOKYOMADE blog. I get so many chuckles out of this. I wonder if others, especially outside of Japan find this funny.
It is an intensely tongue in cheek look at the rules that apply to sushi devouring.

Dip it and enjoy!
TM
xx
p.s. The salt at the door is definitely not for eating, sushi is never made on geta and let me tell you as the lady of this house I don't always pour my man's drink first!
p.p.s I NEVER eat sushi! If you ever look at a real sushi chef's hands you won't either! Rank! Fingers soaked in raw fish and sticky rice all day start to deteriorate, that skin has got to go somewhere. Despite that the sushi in Japan is absolutely exquisite to look at, it really is art much different to the rice wrapped up in seaweed and offered up as sushi back in Australia. Although I must say, before my vegetarianism became more focussed I didn't mind the odd tuna salad, rice and seaweed wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...