Your Ad Here

Friday, July 6, 2007

tortured housewife

It is not very often that I get the urge to clean and when I do it usually means there is something on my mind!

So as the man of the house worked ie chatted to an old friend on the phone while in his office...



I dug out the 40's housewife garb and got to work, scrubbing and soaking.


Fortunately for me, whatever it was that was on my mind soon dissipated and I was lured by thoughts of powerful tequila cocktails.



Just as my foremothers would have, I gave into the call of the grog and what started as a productive afternoon of cleanliness, has finished as a steamy evening of loud music and a slight headache. I best take a bex, put my curlers in and have a bloody good lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...