Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 4, 2006

whale sushi


whale sushi tokyo japan
Originally uploaded by sushi_zume.
Where I am from this causes anger...where I am at this causes one to salivate
I have never tried whale meat, and I never intend to, it looks alot like what I guess horse meat looks like
As the whale meat did the rounds on the conveyer belt I felt oddly nervous, like Greenpeace was outside preparing to raid the joint ,busting in at any moment accusing us all of bloody slaughter. Of course I would be jailed for many years after a long trial in which I would have to explain why I was caught in an establishment that was supporting atrocities against mammals, particularly as a whale loving aussie this is definitely seen as a criminal act.
As I glanced around at the rest of the feeders in the tiny Shinjuku sushi stop, I got the distinct feeling that they were feeling none of my nervousness. Whale, pig, swordfish, lamb...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...