Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Britney Spears for Out Magazine

When was the first time you saw a Britney Spears drag queen?
In New Orleans singing "Slave 4 U." I almost died!

Are there any of your songs that you wish you hadn’t recorded/you don’t really love?
No. All of my songs are f–ing amazing.

How would you feel if one of your sons turned out to be gay?
I love my boys no matter what.

What is the dumbest, most ridiculous rumor that has been printed about you?
That I was an alien.

What is the rumor that hurt the most?
That I had died in a car accident.

What women (living or dead) could make you think twice about your sexuality?
I only have eyes for men.

Who is your favorite Golden Girl?
Betty White, because she’s so sweet and innocent.

Kissing Madonna was…
Cool.

You’ve been married twice — once for only 55 hours. How do you feel about gay marriage?
I think everyone should be treated equally.

Lady Gaga is…
Unique.

Christina Aguilera is…
Truly talented.

Britney Spears is…
ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...