Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sapphire Tuesday For Me! :-)

 The highlight of this New York Fashion week for me? So far, it was waking up to a personal e-mail from Anna Dello Russo telling me that my hats are: "AMAZING". :-))) There was some other stuff in Anna's e-mail too, but I will keep it a secret for now.Thank you, Anna! Also  I am looking forward to one of the parties I am invited to tonight for one of the New York designers.
 I have decided to wear this beautiful Prada shoes and my "New York Blues" hat  and I do not care how cold it is outside! Something to be said  for the party in the beginning of the week. :-) So yes, it is a Sapphire Tuesday for me filled with sparkles.
 I will keep it really short today.:-) Wishing you wonderful Tuesday and, please, check back on Friday. I am preparing to launch the most spectacular Give Away ever and you do not want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...