Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Irina Shayk Keeps Tight-Lipped on Ronaldo Romance

Irina Shayk Keeps Tight-Lipped on Ronaldo Romance



Showing off her undeniable sexiness, Irina Shayk paid a visit to NBC Studios in New York City for an appearance on the "Today" show on Tuesday morning (February 15).

The Russian vixen was clad in red as she proudly held up her 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover while flashing a sweet smile and posing with anxiously awaiting members of a gathered crowd.

During her chat with Matt Lauer and Meredith Vieira, Miss Shayk told of being named as the 2011 SI Swimsuit cover girl, “I’m still so surprised to be with you guys on the Today show. And to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated is a dream come true."

Continuing to voice her amazement, Irina added, "We Russians, you know, we know all the secrets, but I didn’t know I was landing on the cover of Sports Illustrated, and it was so surprising to me. I was in shock; I was crying.”


Also talking about her background, the 25-year-old told, "I’m from a very, very small city in the middle of nowhere; it’s actually like one street, and everybody knows everyone."

As for her romance with soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo, Miss Shayk is keeping tight-lipped. When the relationship was brought up, she quickly replied, “You can ask, but I wouldn’t respond. We Russians, we like to keep secrets — you know, KGB, Russian spy!”


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hollywood Gossip
Photo Credit: INF Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...